Calling all friends of Boulder County! This is your chance to vote for your favorite businesses, services, events and organizations. All winners will be recognized in Boulder Weekly’s annual Best of Boulder™ edition, which publishes on April 25, 2019.
Here’s what you need to know about this year’s survey:
- The survey is live until midnight on March 31, 2019.
- Most questions have a list of multiple choice options (comprised primarily of last year’s leading vote-getters) for you to choose from. If you don’t see your favorite business, make sure to choose “Write in a Nominee” and a box will pop up for you to type in your pick. This is important: To be sure your write in vote is counted, please type your entry carefully with respect to spelling and capitalization (proper nouns, such as business names, must be capitalized). And one more thing: Snarky answers, such as answering “my girlfriend” in the “Best Massage” category, may result in your entire ballot being disqualified. So, please resist the temptation.
- If you aren’t familiar with a particular category or don’t have a favorite, just skip it. However, you must answer at least 25 questions in the survey overall for your ballot to be counted.
- In order for your ballot to be counted, please navigate to the last page of the survey! You do not need to answer every question, but must reach the last page to submit your survey.
- The survey has more than 100 questions — so please be sure you’ve got at least 20 minutes to take it from start to finish.
- If you encounter a problem while taking the survey, or have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting a ballot will secure you an exclusive invite to our Best of Boulder Bash, where we honor Best of Boulder winners!